Dr Sangram Singh (MBBS MS MCh Pediatric Surgron & Pediatric Urologist)
Dr sangram singh is senior pediatric surgeon of Indore. He has done MBBS and MS from mgm medical college and devi ahilya vishvavidyalaya Indore and MCh ftom wadia hospital for choldren, seth GS medical college and university of Mumbai.
He was assistant professor and consultant in the pediatric surgery unit in the department of surgery at MGM medical college n my hospital indore from 2002 to 2008. He joined as associate professor and head of the department in the department of pediatric surgery at sri aurobindo institute of medical sciences indore.he became professor and head department of pediatric surgery at sriaurobindo institute of medical sciences indore from july 2012 till datef.
Dr sangram singh is working as senior consultant pediatric surgeon at kibs hospital and research center.he has published more than 40 research papers in various national and international index journals.
Center For Pediatric Surgery
Kibs hodpital and research is dedicated center for pediatric surgery. Hospital is equipped with all the modern gadgets to successfully operate and manage patients of pediateic surgery
Center For Pediatric Urology
Kibs hospital is managing all the cases related to pediatric urology . Hospital is equiped with neonatal cystiscope and high definition endoscopic unit
- Urogenital :- undescent testis, torsion testis,hypospadias , epispadias , phimosis, paraphimosis, pelvi ureteric juncyion obstructions , vesico ureteric reflux ( reimplantation and sting , posterior urethral valves etc
- Reconstructive pediatric urology :-
Exstrophy bladder epispadias complex, continent urinary diversions eg mitrofanoffs , montis etc,malones antegrade enema, urogenital sinus, common cloaca, cloacal exstrophy etc
- Urological malugnancies in children
Wilms tumour, rhabdomyosarcoma, testicular n ovarian tumours
We Are Managing Cases Like
- Antenatal counselling for antinatally diagnosed diseases in featus eg; intestinal atresia, tracheo-ediphageal fistula , cingenital diaphragmatic hernia, hydronephrosis etc
- Neonatal problems:.
Tracheo-esophageal fistula, intestinal atresia, meningo myelocoele, neonatal hepatitis, hirschsprungs diasesase, anorectal malformartiion.
- Pediatric tumour n cancer
4 pediatric chest diseases
like empyema , congenital lobar emphysema, ccam , foreign body etc
5.pediatric head n neck like branchail sinus and fistula, abscess, cleft lip , cleft palate, cystic hygroma etc
- Pediatric neurosurgery …..hydrocephalous, spina bifida, head injury depressed fracture etc
- Pediatric gastrointestinal
Acute appendicits, intestinal obstructionn, malrotation of gut, perforation peritonitis etc
- Pediatric hepatobiliary
Biliary atresia, choledochal cyst, liver tumour, pancreatic problems in children, portal hypertension.
- Congenital hernia and hydrocoele, undescended testis
Anorectal malfirmation, rectal polyp, rectal prolapse