Kibs Hospital ( About Dr sangram singh )
MBBS MS MCh Pediatric surgron & pediatric urologist
Dr sangram singh is senior pediatric surgeon of Indore. He has done MBBS and MS from mgm medical college and devi ahilya vishvavidyalaya Indore and MCh ftom wadia hospital for choldren, seth GS medical college and university of Mumbai.
He was assistant professor and consultant in the pediatric surgery unit in the department of surgery at MGM medical college n my hospital indore from 2002 to 2008. He joined as associate professor and head of the department in the department of pediatric surgery at sri aurobindo institute of medical sciences indore.he became professor and head department of pediatric surgery at sriaurobindo institute of medical sciences indore from july 2012 till datef.
Dr sangram singh is working as senior consultant pediatric surgeon at kibs hospital and research center.he has published more than 40 research papers in various national and international index journals.
Our clinic can easily accept the customers with insurance cards and create the history of cases for each.
All our surgeries are furnished with state of the art equipment and maintained at the highest standards.
Most of our treatments are covered by a long term guarantee which will be discussed with you before beginning treatment.
With over 30 years of dental experience and experience with implants, we are experts in all facets of dentistry.
Center for pediatric medicine
Kibs hospital is having basic medical routine n emergency care which is given by physion
Center for general surgery
Kibs hospital is having experienced general surgeon who is operating n looking after general surgical emergencies and routine cases.
Facilities for laparoscopic surgeries are also available.
Center for pediatric medicine
Kibs hospital is having pediatricians for routine consultation and emergency pediatric care.
Center for neonatology
Advance neonatology care unit with inborn n outborn section is available at kibs hospital. Neonatal intensive care unit is equiped with warmers, syringe pumps, neonatal ventilators, multiparamonitors etc.
Available facilities :-
Intensive care unit
Bed wetting clinic
Advance laparoscopy pediatric and adults
CTG evaluation to know foetal welbeing
Maternal and post menopausal counselling
Vaccination and immunization
Neonatal intensive care unit
Constipation clinic for children
Center for Pediatric surgery
Kibs hodpital and research is dedicated center for pediatric surgery. Hospital is equipped with all the modern gadgets to successfully operate and manage patients of pediateic surgery
Umbilical disorder :- umbilical hernia, exomphalos, gastroschiasis and umbilical sepsis
Center for Pediatric urology
Kibs hospital is managing all the cases related to pediatric urology . Hospital is equiped with neonatal cystiscope and high definition endoscopic unit
- Urogenital :- undescent testis, torsion testis,hypospadias , epispadias , phimosis, paraphimosis, pelvi ureteric juncyion obstructions , vesico ureteric reflux ( reimplantation and sting , posterior urethral valves etc.
- .Reconstructive pediatric urology :- Exstrophy bladder epispadias complex, continent urinary diversions eg mitrofanoffs , montis etc,malones antegrade enema, urogenital sinus, common cloaca, cloacal exstrophy etc.
- Urological malugnancies in children Wilms tumour, rhabdomyosarcoma, testicular n ovarian tumours
We are managing cases like
- . Antenatal counselling for antinatally diagnosed diseases in featus eg; intestinal atresia, tracheo-ediphageal fistula , cingenital diaphragmatic hernia, hydronephrosis etc
- Neonatal problems:.Tracheo-esophageal fistula, intestinal atresia, meningo myelocoele, neonatal hepatitis, hirschsprungs diasesase, anorectal malformartiion.
- . Pediatric tumour n cancer
- pediatric chest diseaseslike empyema , congenital lobar emphysema, ccam , foreign body etc
- pediatric head n neck like branchail sinus and fistula, abscess, cleft lip , cleft palate, cystic hygroma etc
- Pediatric neurosurgery …..hydrocephalous, spina bifida, head injury depressed fracture etc
- . Pediatric gastrointestinalAcute appendicits, intestinal obstructionn, malrotation of gut, perforation peritonitis etc
- Pediatric hepatobiliaryBiliary atresia, choledochal cyst, liver tumour, pancreatic problems in children, portal hypertension.
- Congenital hernia and hydrocoele, undescended testis
- AnorectalAnorectal malfirmation, rectal polyp, rectal prolapse